First Floor Summit Co-Op
One of a kind 1st floor, co-op unit with separate entry under archway. In desirable downtown location with sought-after garage, just blocks to shopping and Midtown Direct train to New York City. Move right into this renovated two bedroom co-op. Think of this as Manhattan living in Summit in a gracious, all-brick English Tudor building. Recent renovations include Kitchen with granite counters, newer appliances, renovated full Bath and convenient washer/dryer in unit.
For a co-operative apartment, there is a stock certificate representing the number of shares that as a buyer you receive at closing and a proprietary lease signifying the kind of ownership. Tax deductions are similar to fee simple or condominium ownership.
- 9 ft. ceilings
- Wood floors
- Marble floor in Kitchen and Bath
- Three blocks to downtown shopping
- Four blocks to train & bus service
- 15 minutes to Newark Liberty International Airport
Features of Note
- 1st floor unit with separate entry and garage
- Year built 1924 – renovated 2012
- Cable/IT ready
- Unit 18 – 32 shares
- Co-op board must approve buyer